I will now pass it on Mark for small but good developments. Thank you.
Thanks very much Philippe and good morning and afternoon ladies and gentlemen. We’re in London, we’ve got Graham our CFO and Paul, at Exploration relative of Communications with us and Citi partner Nicole from Europe.
Again, as usual I gave a presentation mid-day at the London Stock Exchange. It was I must say extremely well attended. We had standing reminding, to start CNGB performance in the Olympic. And we – as you can see, we had a stereotypical results a little bit, I mean, I guess reflect on these results is what’s reflecting first on the market. And one thing we have been saying for some time is, the industry is certainly struggling with trying to keep up with the latest demands from the market in our inverted commerce.We’re seeing new flavor of the market rather the courses, the last four or five courses where we can move from the demands from the market of being large and liquid and then growth and then everything is all about producing answers. And then for a while we’ve been looking at cash cost and we’re seeing to change how we calculated and recently this being the year with all the dividend and then we’re suddenly all affect from capital discipline.I think that – the thing that differentiates us from many of these sort of single focused events or fans is that we’ve always – and we feel that we haven’t allowed ourselves to be seduced by these demands. But rather kept our focus on performing against what we believe is a clear destination and under the guidance of a simple sustainable strategy. And that’s really kept our business.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV