John will review the production details with you here in a moment.
Our lease operating expenses for the quarter were also within our guidance range and a bit higher than the first quarter due to a 20% increase in oil production. We spent approximately $26.2 million of CapEx in the second quarter and our capital was a bit higher than our guidance due to project timing as we have some additional projects with strong returns planned for this year. So, we have increased our annual guidance to $75 million to $85 million.
Adjusted EBITDA came in at $50 million and distributable cash flow was $27.7 million for the quarter. As I mentioned at the beginning, these results gave us additional coverage ratio 1.3 times.
Let’s take a look at our hedging program. Our oil and gas production was 88% hedged in the quarter and commodity hedges secured more than $68 million of revenue. In addition to the six years of oil hedges that we added this quarter in conjunction with the Prize acquisition, we also added natural gas hedges in 2016 and 2017 which resulted majority of our oil and gas production now hedged through 2017. Cedric will give you more details on our hedge portfolio and financial position here in a moment.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV