H1 2012 Earnings Call
August 09, 2012 4:30 am ET
ExecutivesJohn McFarlane - ChairmanPatrick C. Regan - Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director, Director and Chairman of Disclosure CommitteeTrevor John Matthews - Executive Director of Developed Markets, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of Aviva UKAnalystsNick Holmes - Nomura Securities Co. Ltd., Research DivisionAshik Musaddi - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research DivisionOliver Steel - Deutsche Bank AG, Research DivisionJames Pearce - UBS Investment Bank, Research DivisionAndrew Broadfield - Barclays Capital, Research DivisionGordon Aitken - RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Research DivisionBarrie Cornes - Panmure Gordon & Co. plc, Research DivisionAndrew Crean - Autonomous Research LLPColin L. Simpson - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research DivisionJon Hocking - Morgan Stanley, Research DivisionMarcus Barnard - Oriel Securities Ltd., Research DivisionPresentationJohn McFarlane
Previous Statements by AV
» Aviva CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Interim Management Statement and Analyst Day Presentation - Earnings Call Transcript
» Aviva PLC Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» Avaya F2Q07 (Qtr End 3/31/07) Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV