NEW YORK, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) filed a shelf registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission today to register an aggregate of 22,000,000 shares of common stock that may be offered and sold from time to time by the company and selling stockholders. The registration statement was filed to replace the company's existing shelf registration statement, which is scheduled to expire later this year. Neither the company nor any selling stockholders have any immediate plans to sell any shares under the registration statement.
This press release shall not constitute an offer of any securities for sale.
About Cohen & Steers
Founded in 1986, Cohen & Steers is a leading global investment management firm focused on global real estate securities, global listed infrastructure, real assets, large cap value stocks, and preferred securities. The company also manages alternative investment strategies such as hedged real estate securities portfolios and private real estate multimanager strategies for qualified investors. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Brussels, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seattle, Cohen & Steers serves institutional and individual investors through a broad range of investment vehicles.SOURCE Cohen & Steers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV