Whiting Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: WLL) today announced that it will present at EnerCom, Inc.’s The Oil and Gas Conference at the Westin Tabor Center in Denver on Monday, August 13, 2012 at 9:40 a.m. (MDT). Chairman and CEO James J. Volker will discuss the Company’s strategy, development plans and outlook.
Whiting’s live presentation may be accessed on the Internet by logging onto the following link: http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=169283. The presentation materials and link to the webcast will also be available on Whiting’s website at www.whiting.com beginning August 13, 2012, and on The Oil and Gas Conference® website at http://theoilandgasconference.com/webcast.shtml.
About Whiting Petroleum Corporation
Whiting Petroleum Corporation, a Delaware corporation, is an independent oil and gas company that explores for, develops, acquires and produces oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids primarily in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, Michigan and Gulf Coast regions of the United States. The Company’s largest projects are in the Bakken and Three Forks plays in North Dakota and its Enhanced Oil Recovery fields in Oklahoma and Texas. The Company trades publicly under the symbol WLL on the New York Stock Exchange. For further information, please visit www.whiting.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV