CHICAGO, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: OWW) announced today that it will participate in the 14th Annual Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum in Vail, Colorado on Tuesday, August 14, 2012.
Sam Fulton, Senior Vice President, Global Product Strategy, of Orbitz Worldwide, will participate in a panel at 3:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). A live audiocast of the session will be available to the public through the company's Investor Relations website at investors.orbitz.com. A replay of the audiocast will be available on the Investor Relations website for approximately 30 days.
About Orbitz WorldwideOrbitz Worldwide is a leading global online travel company that uses innovative technology to enable leisure and business travelers to research, plan and book a broad range of travel products. Orbitz Worldwide owns a portfolio of consumer brands that includes Orbitz ( http://www.orbitz.com/), CheapTickets ( http://www.cheaptickets.com/), ebookers ( http://www.ebookers.com/), HotelClub ( http://www.hotelclub.com/), RatesToGo ( http://www.ratestogo.com/) and the Away Network ( http://www.away.com/). Also within the Orbitz Worldwide family, Orbitz Worldwide Distribution ( corp.orbitz.com/partnerships/distribution) delivers private label travel solutions to a broad range of partners including many of the world's largest airlines, and Orbitz for Business ( http://www.orbitzforbusiness.com/) delivers managed corporate travel solutions for corporations. For more information on partnership opportunities with Orbitz Worldwide, visit corp.orbitz.com. Orbitz Worldwide uses its Investor Relations website to make information available to its investors and the public at investors.orbitz.com. You can sign up to receive email alerts whenever the company posts new information to the website. SOURCE Orbitz Worldwide, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV