ECOtality Sets Second Quarter 2012 Conference Call For Tuesday, August 14, 2012 At 4:30 P.m. ET
ECOtality, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECTY), a leader in electric vehicle (EV) charging technologies with the world’s largest connected EV charging network, will hold a conference call on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
ECOtality President and CEO Jonathan Read and CFO Ravi Brar will host the presentation, followed by a question and answer period.
Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2012Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern time (1:30 p.m. Pacific time)Dial-In Number: 1-877-941-2069International: 1-480-629-9713Conference ID#: 4557281Webcast: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=101299
The conference call will be webcast simultaneously and available for replay via the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.ecotality.com.Please call the conference telephone number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. An operator will register your name and organization. If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact Liolios Group at 1-949-574-3860. A replay of the call will be available after 7:30 p.m. Eastern time on the same day and until August 21, 2012. Toll-free replay number: 1-877-870-5176International replay number: 1-858-384-5517Replay pin number: 4557281 About ECOtality, Inc. ECOtality, Inc. (NASDAQ:ECTY), headquartered in San Francisco, California, is a leader in clean electric transportation and storage technologies. Through innovation, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships, ECOtality accelerates the market applicability of advanced electric technologies to replace carbon-based fuels. For more information about ECOtality, Inc., please visit www.ecotality.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV