- THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT THE SETTLEMENT OF THE SALE OF SENIOR NOTES IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR ON AUGUST 16, 2012. THE SETTLEMENT OF THIS OFFERING IS SUBJECT TO VARIOUS CONDITIONS AND CONTINGENCIES AS ARE CUSTOMARY IN UNDERWRITING AGREEMENTS IN THE UNITED STATES. IF THESE CONDITIONS ARE NOT SATISFIED OR THE SPECIFIED CONTINGENCIES DO NOT OCCUR, THIS OFFERING MAY NOT CLOSE.
- THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT HPT EXPECTS TO USE A PART OF THE NET PROCEEDS FROM THIS OFFERING TO PREPAY IN FULL AT PAR THE $287 MILLION OUTSTANDING PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 6.75% SENIOR NOTES WHICH MATURE ON FEBRUARY 15, 2013. HOWEVER, IF THIS OFFERING DOES NOT CLOSE HPT MAY NOT PREPAY ANY OF SUCH NOTES.
- THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT HPT EXPECTS TO USE A PART OF THE NET PROCEEDS FROM THIS OFFERING TO REDEEM SOME OF ITS OUTSTANDING 7% SERIES C CUMULATIVE REDEEMABLE PREFERRED SHARES. HOWEVER, IF THIS OFFERING DOES NOT CLOSE HPT MAY NOT REDEEM ANY OF ITS OUTSTANDING 7% SERIES C CUMULATIVE REDEEMABLE PREFERRED SHARES.
Hospitality Properties Trust Prices $500 Million Of 5.00% Unsecured Senior Notes Due 2022
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.