Pentair (PNR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Pentair fell 49 cents (-1.1%) to $42.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Pentair exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 872,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.94-$43.65 after having opened the day at $43.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.46. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Broadwind Energy (BWEN), down 11.1%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group (CADC), down 8.5%, American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD), down 5.6%, and Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG), down 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Pentair Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PNR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV