Liquidity Service Inc. (LQDT): Today's Featured Internet Winner
Liquidity Service (LQDT) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Liquidity Service rose 71 cents (1.6%) to $45.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 472,212 shares of Liquidity Service exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.11-$45.04 after having opened the day at $44.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.30. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: SINA Corporation (SINA), up 5.8%, Phoenix New Media (FENG), up 5.7%, VirnetX (VHC), up 4.8%, and Authentidate Holding Corporation (ADAT), up 4.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Liquidity Service Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV