Boston Scientific Inc. (BSX): Today's Featured Health Services Winner
Boston Scientific (BSX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific rose 12 cents (2.2%) to $5.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 18.1 million shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $5.36-$5.50 after having opened the day at $5.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.38. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Genomic Health (GHDX), up 15.6%, Response Genetics (RGDX), up 11.1%, Dehaier Medical Systems (DHRM), up 10.8%, and Nanosphere (NSPH), up 10.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV