Devon Energy (DVN) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Devon Energy rose 97 cents (1.6%) to $60.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.6 million shares of Devon Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of four million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.20-$61.21 after having opened the day at $59.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.45. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Syntroleum Corporation (SYNM), up 16.9%, Geokinetics (GOK), up 9.4%, Delek US Holdings (DK), up 8.8%, and Vantage Drilling (VTG), up 8.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Devon Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DVN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV