Broadcom Corporation (BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation rose 43 cents (1.3%) to $34.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7.6 million shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of eight million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.74-$34.33 after having opened the day at $33.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.90. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: A123 Systems (AONE), up 22.6%, Aehr Test Systems (AEHR), up 19.1%, Spire Corporation (SPIR), up 16.1%, and MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR), up 14%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Broadcom Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BRCM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV