Navistar International (NAV) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Navistar International rose 39 cents (1.6%) to $25.56 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Navistar International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.85-$25.73 after having opened the day at $25.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.17. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Mobile Mini (MINI), up 23.3%, Elizabeth Arden (RDEN), up 13%, Tandy Brands Accessories (TBAC), up 10.8%, and Jones Soda Company (JSDA), up 10%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Navistar International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about NAV
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV