- Second quarter 2012 net revenue was $12.9 million, an increase of $3.7 million or 40% compared to second quarter 2011.
- Gross Profit increased 65% to $6.8 million in Q2 2012 compared to $4.1 million in Q2 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure increased 89% to $204,000 in Q2 2012 compared to $107,000 in Q2 2011.
- Tier 1 search queries from alOt increased 15% in the second quarter of 2012.
- Net revenue for the Partner Programs business segment was $2.5 million and gross profit was $1.7 million for the second quarter, an increase of 131% and 285% respectively.
Inuvo, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Financial Results; Hosts Conference Call Today
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.