- Second quarter 2012 net revenue was $12.9 million, an increase of $3.7 million or 40% compared to second quarter 2011.
- Gross Profit increased 65% to $6.8 million in Q2 2012 compared to $4.1 million in Q2 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure increased 89% to $204,000 in Q2 2012 compared to $107,000 in Q2 2011.
- Tier 1 search queries from alOt increased 15% in the second quarter of 2012.
- Net revenue for the Partner Programs business segment was $2.5 million and gross profit was $1.7 million for the second quarter, an increase of 131% and 285% respectively.
Inuvo, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Financial Results; Hosts Conference Call Today
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.