DENVER, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gasco Energy, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GSX) today announced its participation in The Oil and Gas Conference 2012 to be held in Denver.
Gasco Energy's chief operating officer, Mike Decker will provide a corporate update to conference delegates on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM MDT. Webcasting will be available for the presentation and can be accessed by logging onto: http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=169372&CID around that time.
About Gasco Energy
Denver-based Gasco Energy, Inc. is a natural gas and petroleum exploitation, development and production company engaged in locating and developing hydrocarbon resources, primarily in the Rocky Mountain region and in
California's San Joaquin Basin. Gasco's principal business is the acquisition of leasehold interests in petroleum and natural gas rights, either directly or indirectly, and the exploitation and development of properties subject to these leases. Gasco focuses its drilling efforts in the Riverbend Project located in the Uinta Basin of northeastern
Utah, targeting the oil-bearing Green River Formation and the natural gas-prone
Mancos, Dakota and
Morrison formations. To learn more, visit Gasco's website at
SOURCE Gasco Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV