Lufkin Industries Announces Third Quarter 2012 Dividend Of $0.125 Per Share
LUFKIN, Texas, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lufkin Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LUFK) announced today that the Board of Directors has declared a third quarter cash dividend of $0.125 per share on its common stock. The dividend will be paid on September 10, 2012, to shareholders of record on September 4, 2012.
Lufkin Industries, Inc. sells and services oilfield pumping units, well automation systems, gas lift and plunger lift systems, progressing cavity pumps, well completion products, foundry castings and power transmission products throughout the world. Lufkin has vertically integrated all vital technologies required to design, manufacture and market its products
Contact: Christopher L. BooneChief Financial Officer936-631-2749DRG&L: Jack Lascar / 713-529-6600 Anne Pearson / 210-408-6321 SOURCE Lufkin Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV