MIAMI, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lennar Corporation (NYSE: LEN and LEN.B) announced that it has sold an additional $50 million principal amount of its 4.75% Senior Notes due 2017 ("4.75% Senior Notes"), bringing the total outstanding principal amount of its 4.75% Senior Notes to $400 million. Lennar completed the sale of the initial $350 million principal amount on July 20, 2012.
The additional $50 million of 4.75% Senior Notes are being sold to an initial purchaser, who will resell them to one or more qualified institutional buyers in transactions that are exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, under SEC Rule 144A. The additional $50 million of 4.75% Senior Notes are expected to be delivered and paid for on August 14, 2012.
Lennar plans to use the net proceeds of the sale of the additional 4.75% Senior Notes for working capital and for general corporate purposes, which may include acquisitions or repurchases of its existing senior notes or other indebtedness.
Neither the additional 4.75% Senior Notes nor any guarantees of them have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The 4.75% Senior Notes may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of that Act.This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the 4.75% Senior Notes in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or sale would be unlawful. It is issued pursuant to Rule 135c under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. SOURCE Lennar Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV