- The June 1 st opening of the video lottery terminal (“VLT”) gaming facility at Scioto Downs with 1,787 VLTs, which added approximately 700 new jobs in the Columbus area.
- Net revenue growth of 7.8%, including revenue of $12.6 million at Scioto Downs.
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations for the second quarter of 2012 was $23.0 million, an increase of 8.1% from the prior-year period, excluding $2.2 million of project-opening costs in the second quarter of 2012 and $1.8 million received from a mineral rights lease bonus payment in the second quarter of 2011.
MTR Gaming Group Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.