- The June 1 st opening of the video lottery terminal (“VLT”) gaming facility at Scioto Downs with 1,787 VLTs, which added approximately 700 new jobs in the Columbus area.
- Net revenue growth of 7.8%, including revenue of $12.6 million at Scioto Downs.
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations for the second quarter of 2012 was $23.0 million, an increase of 8.1% from the prior-year period, excluding $2.2 million of project-opening costs in the second quarter of 2012 and $1.8 million received from a mineral rights lease bonus payment in the second quarter of 2011.
MTR Gaming Group Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.