- Revenue: Total revenue for the second quarter of 2012 was $24.6 million, an increase of 30% compared to $18.8 million in the second quarter of 2011. Within total revenue, product revenue was $14.0 million, an increase of 23% compared to the second quarter of 2011. Services revenue increased 41% year over year to $10.5 million and accounted for 43% of total revenue, up from 40% in the second quarter of 2011. Within services revenue, overall subscription revenue grew 229%, to $976,000 compared to the second quarter of 2011.
- Operating Loss: Operating loss as reported in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) was $1.4 million for the second quarter compared to a loss of $2.8 million during the second quarter in 2011. GAAP results included stock-based compensation expense of $1.2 million for the second quarter of 2012 and $0.3 million for the second quarter of 2011. Non-GAAP operating loss for the second quarter was $0.3 million, compared to a loss of $2.5 million during the same period in 2011, excluding the above mentioned charges.
- Net Loss: GAAP net loss attributable to Imperva stockholders for the second quarter was $1.5 million, or $0.07 per share based on 22.6 million weighted average diluted shares outstanding. This compares to GAAP net loss attributable to Imperva stockholders of $2.9 million, or $0.53 per share based on 5.4 million weighted average shares outstanding in the prior-year period.
Imperva Announces Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.