Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of investors who purchased AEterna Zentaris, Inc. (“AEterna” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AEZS) securities between February 3, 2010 and April 1, 2012 (the “Class Period”).
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/aeterna-zentaris-aezs. There is no cost or obligation to you.
The complaint alleges that AEterna and certain of its executive officers misrepresented and/or failed to accurately disclose material information about the prospects of perifosine, its development-stage colon cancer drug. On April 2, 2012 the Company announced that phase 3 clinical trials showed that perifosine administered with capecitabine was no more effective than capecitabine administered with a placebo in patients with refractory advanced colorectal cancer. Upon this news, shares of AEterna plummeted, from a closing price of $2.14 per share on March 30, 2012 to just $0.73 per share on April 2, 2012.
If you suffered a loss in AEterna you have until August 14, 2012 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/aeterna-zentaris-aezs.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV