AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer of advanced passive components and interconnect solutions, has enhanced its high-power transient voltage suppression (TVS) diode offering to provide devices with faster response times and higher power capacity. The new TVS diodes deliver semiconductor-based transient voltage suppression and combine fast response time with excellent clamping capability, which makes them ideal for a number of industrial, telecommunications, and consumer market applications. AVX TVS diodes contain glass-passivated chips, which allow for low leakage and fast response times in 400W, 600W, and 1500W in both bipolar and unipolar types.
“AVX is a global leader in circuit protection devices, and the introduction of our new semiconductor-based transient voltage suppression diodes expands our product offering, and more importantly, offers customers a one-stop shop for advanced, high-performance passive devices,” said Mike Muir, product manager at AVX. “The high-power TVS Series diodes deliver high-quality and consistent performance at an economical price.”
The TVS Series diodes are in production with lead times of 12 weeks and samples available upon request.
For more information, please visit www.avx.com, call 864-967-2150, or write to One AVX Boulevard, Fountain Inn, S.C. 29644.About AVX AVX Corporation is a leading international supplier of electronic passive components and interconnect solutions with 24 manufacturing and customer support facilities in 15 countries around the world. AVX offers a broad range of devices including capacitors, resistors, filters, timing and circuit protection devices and connectors. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:AVX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV