Robbins & Myers
Nearest Resistance: $60
Nearest Support: N/ACatalyst: Merger Agreement One small-cap stock that's getting plenty of attention today is Robbins & Myers (RBN), a firm that announced a merger agreement with National-Oilwell Varco (NOV), the latter paying $60 per share in cash for each share of RBN. While that's spiking trading volume in RBN, there isn't a trade to be made here. Unless you're trying to vie for the 38 cents per share in merger arbitrage opportunity that's currently priced into RBN.
To see these stocks in action, check out the at Most-Active Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV