Nearest Resistance: $24
Nearest Support: $23Catalyst: Earnings Meanwhile, there is a high-probability trade brewing in shares of media conglomerate News Corp. (NWSA) right now. The firm posted its earnings yesterday, slipping to a loss after a write-off the firm incurred in spinning off its publishing business. Still, investors took the loss in stride, and they've been pushing shares higher today despite a much lower open. >>3 Internet Stocks Ready to Move Higher So how should you trade it? Shares of NWSA broke out at the end of July, and they've been throwing back for the past few market sessions. A throwback is essentially a return to retest a breakout level (in this case, support at $23). News Corp.'s throwback merely provides investors with a second chance at a low-risk entry. Just keep a protective stop just below $23 support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV