5 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves
Meritor (MTOR) is engaged in providing drivetrain mobility and braking solutions for original equipment manufacturers of trucks, trailers and specialty vehicles, as well as the related aftermarkets in the transportation and industrial sectors. This stock is trading up 10.1% to $5.10 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.60-$5.1052-Week Range: $3.98-$10.31 Volume: 1.35 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.38 million From a technical perspective, MTOR is soaring higher here right off some near-term support at $4.50 with decent volume. This move has pushed MTOR back above its 50-day moving average of $4.84, which also happens to be a major near-term overhead resistance level. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as MTOR is trending above $4.60 to $4.84 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1.38 million shares as bullish. If MTOR can hold that trend, then look for this stock to re-test and possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level $5.60 to $5.80, or possibly even its 200-day moving average of $6.31.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV