American Apparel (APP) is a vertically-integrated manufacturer, distributor and retailer of branded fashion basic apparel. This stock is trading up 3.9% at $1.06 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.02-$1.0852-Week Range: $0.52-$1.21 Volume: 175,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 208,064 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, APP is moving notably higher here with decent volume. This stock recently found buyers right off its 200-day at 82 cents and its 50-day at 87 cents with above average volume. Those buyers have now pushed the stock above two key overhead resistance levels at 95 cents and at $1. Now APP is quickly moving within range of triggering another major breakout. That breakout will trigger once APP takes out its April high of $1.09 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once APP sustains a move or close over $1.09 with volume that's near or above 208,064 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then APP will have a great chance of re-testing or taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.21 to $1.30, or possibly even $1.69.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV