SatCon Technology (SATC) is a clean energy technology provider of utility grade power solutions for the renewable energy market, primarily the large-scale commercial and utility-scale solar photovoltaic markets. This stock is trading up 4.4% at $1.18 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.03-$1.2652-Week Range: $0.93-$13.60 Volume: 162,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 159,897 >>4 Tech Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective , SATC is moving to the upside here right off some near-term support around $1 with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once SATC manages to clear $1.36 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once SATC manages to sustain a move or close above $1.36 with volume that's near or above 159,897 shares. At last check, SATC has hit an intraday high of $1.27 and volume is a bit above its three-month average volume. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for SATC to re-test or possibly take out its 50-day moving average of $1.71.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV