3 Biotech Stocks Under $10 Surging Higher
SciClone Pharmaceuticals (SCLN), a specialty pharmaceutical company, has a product portfolio of therapies for oncology, infectious diseases, cardiovascular, urological, respiratory and central nervous system disorders. This stock is trading up 15.4% to $5.89 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.35-$5.9452-Week Range: $3.41-$7.58 Volume: 1.15 million Three-Month Average Volume: 628,371 >>Hot Biotech Stocks Traded by Hedge Funds From a technical perspective, SCLN is ripping to the upside here back above its 200-day moving average of $5.46 with monster volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once SCLN takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $6.04 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once SCLN sustains a move or close above $6.04 with volume that's near or above 628,371 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for SCLN to re-test and possibly take out its 50-day moving average of $6.43. If that 50-day gets taken out with volume soon, then SCLN has a great chance of hitting its July high of $7.58.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV