3 Biotech Stocks Under $10 Surging Higher
Complete Genomics (GNOM) is a life sciences company that has developed and commercialized a DNA sequencing platform. This stock is trading up 9.7% to $2.58 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.50-$2.7552-Week Range: $1.57-$10.71 Volume: 828,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 1.98 million >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, GNOM is gapping up sharply higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $2.26 with light volume. This move is coming after GNOM recently sold off from over $3.34 to $2.10 in just a few weeks. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in GNOM as long as the stock is trending above its 50-day moving average of $2.26, and then once it clears its 200-day moving average of $3.01 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $3.01 with volume that registers near or above 1.98 million shares. If we get that action soon, then look for GNOM to re-test and possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.13 to $3.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV