OLYMPIA, Wash., Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As previously announced in a press release issued on July 25, 2012, the Board of Directors of Heritage Financial Corporation ("Company") (NASDAQ: HFWA) declared a cash dividend of $0.08 per share payable on August 24, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 10, 2012. As a result of our untimely notification to the NASDAQ, the Company has adjusted the record date to August 14, 2012.
About Heritage Financial Heritage Financial Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Olympia, Washington. The Company operates two community banks, Heritage Bank and Central Valley Bank. Heritage Bank serves western Washington and the greater Portland, Oregon area through its twenty-seven full-service banking offices and its Online Banking Website www.HeritageBankNW.com. Central Valley Bank serves Yakima and Kittitas counties in central Washington through its six full-service banking offices and its Online Banking Website www.CVBankWA.com. The Company's stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "HFWA". Additional information about Heritage Financial Corporation is available on its Internet Website www.HF-WA.com.
SOURCE Heritage Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV