PennantPark Investment Corporation (PNNT)
F3Q12 Earnings Call
August 9, 2012, 10:00 a.m. ET
Arthur H. Penn – Founder, CEO, Chairman of the Board of Directors
Troy Ward – Stifel NicolausMickey M. Schleien – Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Inc. Justin Baker – Sidoti & Co. Richard Shane – JP MorganArren Cyganovich – Evercore PartnersJason Freuchtel – SuntrustJohn Heck - StevensPresentation
» NGP Capital Resources' CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» GSV Capital's CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Thank you, and good morning, everyone. I’d like to welcome you to our third fiscal quarter 2012 earnings conference call. I’m joined today by Aviv Efrat, our Chief Financial Officer. Aviv, please start off by disclosing some general conference call information and included discussion about forward-looking statements. Aviv Efrat
Thank you, Art. I’d like to remind everyone that today’s call is being recorded. Please note that this call is the property of PennantPark Investment Corporation and that any unauthorized broadcast of this call in any form is strictly prohibited. Also, a replay of the call will be available by using the telephone numbers and PIN provided in our earnings press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV