NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cadence Design Systems (Nasdaq:CDNS) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $12.62, above its previous 52-week high of $12.60 with 1.9 million shares traded as of 1:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 3.5 million shares over the past 30 days. Cadence Design Systems has a market cap of $3.41 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 19.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Cadence Design Systems, Inc. develops, sells or leases, licenses, and maintains electronic design automation software, hardware, verification intellectual property (IP), and design IP for semiconductor and electronic system customers worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.8, below the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 32.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about CDNS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV