Patterson Companies (Nasdaq: PDCO) today announced that it will hold its conference call to review operating results for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 on Thursday, August 23 at 10:00 AM Eastern. The Patterson earnings release will be issued before the market opens that day.
Investors can access a live webcast of the conference call by visiting the investor relations section of the Patterson Companies website, www.PattersonCompanies.com. The webcast will be archived on Patterson’s website. Following the conference call, a replay will be available for one month. Interested persons may dial 303-590-3030 and provide the Conference ID, 4559525, when prompted.
About Patterson Companies, Inc.Patterson Companies, Inc. is a value-added distributor serving the dental, companion-pet veterinarian and rehabilitation supply markets. Dental MarketAs Patterson’s largest business, Patterson Dental provides a virtually complete range of consumable dental products, equipment and software, turnkey digital solutions and value-added services to dentists and dental laboratories throughout North America. Veterinary MarketWebster Veterinary is the nation’s second largest distributor of consumable veterinary supplies, equipment and software, diagnostic products, vaccines and pharmaceuticals to companion-pet veterinary clinics. Rehabilitation MarketPatterson Medical is the world’s leading distributor of rehabilitation supplies and non-wheelchair assistive patient products to the physical and occupational therapy markets. The unit’s global customer base includes hospitals, long-term care facilities, clinics and dealers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV