As mobility is becoming increasingly important to medical providers and patients alike, Canon U.S.A. Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, will demonstrate solutions designed to meet the needs of the healthcare industry – from large hospitals to small and mobile healthcare facilities. At the American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA) Exposition, from August 12-16 in Orlando, Fl., Canon will display its latest systems and solutions for healthcare facilities and their patients, at Canon booth # 501.
Canon will feature its RadPRO Digital Mobile Upgrade Kits 1, which include a CXDI wireless or portable digital radiography (DR) detector for convenience and comfort. These digital upgrade kits offer a cost-effective way to upgrade to a mobile DR system and make it easy to capture high-quality diagnostic images for routine diagnosis, challenging trauma situations, bedside exams and more.
Canon has enhanced its mobility offerings by providing a variety of wireless solutions. Among those to be featured during AHRA is Canon’s Flat Panel Detector line – light-weight detectors that incorporate high-quality image sensors with low x-ray exposure to the patient, with select models that feature 125-micron pixel pitch and Cesium Iodide (CsI) scintillators. In addition, an on-screen preview image is available in approximately two - five seconds after exposure and an additional monitor, which is sold separately, provides immediate viewing of high-resolution images in the emergency department or radiography suite.
Canon’s flat panel Digital Radiography detectors on display will include:
- Canon CXDI-80C Wireless DR Detector
- Canon CXDI-70C Wireless DR Detector
- Canon CXDI-60C Multipurpose DR Detector
- Canon CXDI-501C and CXDI-501G DR Detector
- Canon CXDI-401C and CXDI-401G DR Detector
- Canon CXDI-50RF Dynamic/Static DR Detector
- RadPRO 1 40kW Digital Mobile X-ray System: Provides fast turnaround times and outstanding diagnostic image quality. This solution may be used with the Canon wireless and portable flat panel detectors.
- RadPRO 1 D2-50RF Dynamic Static Imaging System: dynamic digital fluoroscopy/radiography imaging solution that provides and both fluoroscopic and radiographic imaging capabilities. This solution is complemented with the award winning Canon CXDI-50RF Dynamic/Static Flat Panel Detector, the world's first portable dynamic and static detector. Advanced image processing and standard DICOM® functions are available in the CXDI Control Software RF made especially for the CXDI-50RF Dynamic Detector.
- DR Image Viewer: Offers an economical image viewing platform to meet the needs of orthopedic physicians, surgery centers, and emergency departments.
- CXDI Control Software NE: Designed to optimize the workflow for Digital Radiography systems and reduce the operational steps needed to complete an exam from start to finish.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV