Sarah Chubb Named President Of Gilt City
NEW YORK, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gilt Groupe's luxury experience site, Gilt City, announced the appointment of Sarah Chubb as President of Gilt City. In this role, Chubb will be responsible for overseeing the strategy & operations of the seven hubs Gilt City operates in. Chubb will report to Andy Page, President of Gilt Groupe.
Recognized as an early pioneer in the digital media space, Ms. Chubb brings over 25 years of experience building strong and profitable businesses there and in the traditional media arena. She has created diverse, award-winning products that have engaged and attracted large audiences. She joins Gilt City after spending a year as an independent strategy and business model consultant to corporate clients and early-stage startups. Prior to that, Ms. Chubb was the President of Condé Nast Digital, a division of Condé Nast Publications, leading the creation and ongoing growth and development of Condé Nast's digital division. In that role, she built and managed the company's digital business from its conception in 1996, and grew the organization to over 300 people and 26 distinct businesses. Before that, she held several management positions within the magazine publishing industry. In her career she has been recognized with such honors as the MIN Digital Hall of Fame, MIN 40 Under 40, ESPY Outstanding Achievement Award, Ad Age Media Maven, SAI 100, and Business Insider's "12 Most Powerful Women in Digital Media."
"Sarah's proven track record with new platforms, products and technologies make her the ideal leader for Gilt City," said Page. "Gilt City has grown tremendously since its launch in 2010. Sarah's combination of brand strategy, structural development, and business management skills are the perfect complement to our team and to harness that growth. We are certain she will lead Gilt City to even greater success going forward."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV