Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Thursday:
Cramer said shares of Foot Locker (FL) should be up, not down, after the company reporting a big gain in same store sales. He was equally positive on International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF), saying that the company's innovation and research should not be counted out.
Other bullish calls included long-time Cramer favorite Ulta Salon (ULTA), a great domestic growth stock, and United Rentals (URI), a domestic construction stock. Cramer likes both companies and would be a buyer of Caterpillar (CAT) as well.Rounding out the group, Cramer said that as long as America chooses to burn corn as ethanol, we'll need more seeds from Monsanto (MON). He also liked the 4.3% dividend yield on utility American Electric Power (AEP). --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV