Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ:AXAS) today reported financial and operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012 and provided an operational update.
Financial and Operating Results
Including Abraxas’ equity interest in Blue Eagle’s production, the three months ended June 30, 2012 resulted in:
- Production of 388.7 MBoe (4,272 Boepd), up 12% over Q1 2012, of which 54% was oil or natural gas liquids.
The three months ended June 30, 2012 resulted in:
- Production of 358.5 MBoe (3,940 Boepd), excluding Abraxas’ equity interest in Blue Eagle’s production, a 10% increase over Q1 2012;
- Revenue of $15.9 million;
- EBITDA (a) of $8.9 million;
- Discretionary cash flow (a) of $7.1 million;
- Net income of $10.9 million, or $0.12 per share; and
- Adjusted net income (a) of $1.9 million, or $0.02 per share.
- Debt Covenant Metrics:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV