Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ:AXAS) today reported financial and operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012 and provided an operational update.
Financial and Operating Results
Including Abraxas’ equity interest in Blue Eagle’s production, the three months ended June 30, 2012 resulted in:
- Production of 388.7 MBoe (4,272 Boepd), up 12% over Q1 2012, of which 54% was oil or natural gas liquids.
The three months ended June 30, 2012 resulted in:
- Production of 358.5 MBoe (3,940 Boepd), excluding Abraxas’ equity interest in Blue Eagle’s production, a 10% increase over Q1 2012;
- Revenue of $15.9 million;
- EBITDA (a) of $8.9 million;
- Discretionary cash flow (a) of $7.1 million;
- Net income of $10.9 million, or $0.12 per share; and
- Adjusted net income (a) of $1.9 million, or $0.02 per share.
- Debt Covenant Metrics:
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts