- Reduced forecasting requirements for long-term performance goals, especially in an uncertain macro-economic environment.
- Increased flexibility for companies to disclose performance goals to shareholders in a clear and concise manner without the risk of releasing key business strategies.
- Reduced use of redundant performance metrics between annual cash incentive plans and long-term equity incentive plans, improving the overall risk profile of executive compensation programs.
- The ability to motivate and focus employees to perform against a defined set of competitors.
- Clearer links between final executive compensation payouts and shareholder value creation.
- A renewed focus on setting transparent goals that matter to shareholders.
Radford, An Aon Hewitt Company, Launches Industry-Leading Web Portal To Monitor Equity Incentive Plans With Relative TSR Metrics
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.