- The Company will not have the right to call the Series C Shares (and, therefore, the Depositary Shares) for redemption until September 7, 2017 (a no-call period of approximately five years, as compared to the Series A Shares , which are callable for redemption at any time), except upon certain transactions involving a change in control of the Company;
- The dividend rate on the Series C Shares as represented by the Depositary Shares will be 6.75% (as compared to 8.034% on the Series A Shares); and
- There are certain other minor differences described in the Offer to Exchange dated August 9, 2012 (the " Offer to Exchange").
ELS Announces Exchange Offer For Series A Preferred Stock
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts