- Net investment income for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 was $8.5 million after preferred dividends, or $0.40 per share, compared to recurring net investment income per share of $0.36 per share for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 on a pro forma basis after giving effect to the BDC Conversion and our initial public offering and excluding a special portfolio company dividend, expenses for professional fees related to the BDC Conversion and excise taxes related to 2011 income.
- Net increase in net assets resulting from operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 was $6.0 million, or $0.28 per share, as compared to $3.4 million, or $0.16 per pro forma share for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. Net asset value was approximately $315.6 million or approximately $14.70 per share after giving effect to approximately $0.4 million, or $0.02 per share in additional offering costs.
- Total acquisitions during the quarter ended June 30, 2012 were $90.4 million, as compared to $75.2 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. Total acquisitions net of total dispositions during the quarter ended June 30, 2012 were $50.8 million, as compared to $29.1 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2012.
- Our board of directors today declared a third quarter dividend of $0.35 per share, payable on September 28, 2012 to shareholders of record as of September 14, 2012. This represents an increase over the prior quarter’s dividend of $0.34 per share.
TCP Capital Corp. Raises Dividend To $0.35 Per Share And Announces Quarter Ended June 30, 2012 Financial Results; Net Investment Income Of $0.40 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts