Headquartered In Kansas City, Missouri, American Century Investments Replaced Its Legacy Accounting Platform With SimCorp Dimension To Support Expansion Of The Firm's Institutional And International Business.
SimCorp, a leading provider of investment management software and services for the global financial services industry, today released an in-depth video describing the benefits American Century Investments has realized since the firm went live on SimCorp Dimension two years ago.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, American Century Investments replaced its legacy accounting platform with SimCorp Dimension to support expansion of the firm’s institutional and international business. “After two years in production, the investment operations team has greatly benefited from the operational efficiency SimCorp offers,” notes Merele May, Senior Vice President, Investment Operations at American Century Investments. “However, the real winners are our portfolio managers who are confident they have a system in the back-office that will support any new client or product they bring to the table.”
American Century Investments has realized numerous benefits from implementing SimCorp Dimension, including:
- Support of firm’s investment strategy, which has resulted in growth of assets under management from $88 to $118 billion
- Reduction in time to market for new securities
- Ability to manage 286 portfolios with a lean team of five accountants and a manager
- Centralization of position-keeping provides a single authoritative source of data for accurate positions, cash projections, performance calculations and reporting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts