Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE) has announced the introduction of a new course: Designing an Effective Data Warehouse. This course is for anyone interested in implementing a data warehouse solution in their organization and those who need to re-engineer an existing data warehouse.
“A data warehouse provides a single view of organizational data stored across disparate sources. This course provides the skills to apply dimensional modeling to improve business decisions, extract data based on need, and maximize business intelligence tools to analyze data,” said Jennifer Urick, vice president of Product Development for Learning Tree International.
Participants will perform a series of hands-on exercises, including:
- Architect a robust data warehouse solution.
- Ensure a targeted solution by identifying appropriate stakeholders and requirements.
- Apply dimensional modeling to improve business decisions.
- Extract, transform and load operational data based on organizational needs.
- Employ Business Intelligence (BI) tools to slice and dice data.
- Deploy, maintain and monitor an end-to-end data-warehousing project.
Learning Tree will begin presenting Designing an Effective Data Warehouse at its education centers in August 2012. The current schedule includes the following:New York — August 14-17, 2012Washington, DC (Reston, VA) — September 4-7, 2012Ottawa, ON — October 2-5, 2012Washington, DC (Rockville, MD) — October 9-12, 2012New York — November 6-9, 2012 Three Convenient Attendance Options
- In-class at a Learning Tree Education Center.
- Web-based attendance via Learning Tree AnyWare™, our instructor-led training delivery solution that allows participants to join this course from their home, office or any Internet-accessible location.
- On-site as a private, tailored event, delivered by Learning Tree at a client facility of choice.