Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE) has announced the introduction of a new course: Designing an Effective Data Warehouse. This course is for anyone interested in implementing a data warehouse solution in their organization and those who need to re-engineer an existing data warehouse.
“A data warehouse provides a single view of organizational data stored across disparate sources. This course provides the skills to apply dimensional modeling to improve business decisions, extract data based on need, and maximize business intelligence tools to analyze data,” said Jennifer Urick, vice president of Product Development for Learning Tree International.
Participants will perform a series of hands-on exercises, including:
- Architect a robust data warehouse solution.
- Ensure a targeted solution by identifying appropriate stakeholders and requirements.
- Apply dimensional modeling to improve business decisions.
- Extract, transform and load operational data based on organizational needs.
- Employ Business Intelligence (BI) tools to slice and dice data.
- Deploy, maintain and monitor an end-to-end data-warehousing project.
Learning Tree will begin presenting Designing an Effective Data Warehouse at its education centers in August 2012. The current schedule includes the following:New York — August 14-17, 2012Washington, DC (Reston, VA) — September 4-7, 2012Ottawa, ON — October 2-5, 2012Washington, DC (Rockville, MD) — October 9-12, 2012New York — November 6-9, 2012 Three Convenient Attendance Options
- In-class at a Learning Tree Education Center.
- Web-based attendance via Learning Tree AnyWare™, our instructor-led training delivery solution that allows participants to join this course from their home, office or any Internet-accessible location.
- On-site as a private, tailored event, delivered by Learning Tree at a client facility of choice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV