PLATTEVILLE, Colo., Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE Mkt: SYRG), a U.S. oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the Denver- Julesburg (D-J) Basin, has been invited to present at ENERCOM's 17 th annual Oil and Gas Conference. The conference will be held at the Westin Denver Downtown in Denver, Colorado on August 12-16, 2012.
Synergy's management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 10:55 a.m. Mountain time, with one-on-one meetings available on August 13-15.
The presentation will be broadcast simultaneously and available for replay here and on Synergy's website at www.syrginfo.com. The power point presentation will be available on the company's website the day of the event.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV