- Achieved second quarter Normalized Funds from Operations (“FFO”) and Adjusted FFO (“AFFO”) per diluted share of $0.22 each compared to $0.16 in second quarter of 2011;
- Added new assets including $100 million investment in acute care hospital and $26 million investment in post-acute care developments;
- Restructured Prime Healthcare investments through master lease and other cross-collateralization arrangements; and
- Paid 2012 second quarter cash dividend of $0.20 per share.
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. Reports 37% Increase In Second Quarter Normalized FFO Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.