- Convio Integration – A number of “ quick win” initiatives are underway to establish integration points between Blackbaud and Convio products, as well as extend data quality and health, and reporting services across both platforms. Convio’s annual customer conference has been combined with bbcon 2012, taking place September 30 th to October 2 nd in Washington, DC, to offer attendees a comprehensive forum for learning and networking.
- CRM – Recent enhancements to Blackbaud CRM ™ include a simplified user interface that streamlines processes and expands access on mobile devices; completely redesigned membership features; improved data management features to add more rigor to import and de-duplication efforts; and new multichannel marketing features. Luminate® CRM was also enhanced with the addition of new batching capabilities that allow for secure and quick bulk processing of gift and pledge transactions; definable default settings to enable accurate and simple recalculations of pledge balances; and new data structures to manage, store and analyze campaign information at a more granular level.
- Analytics – Target Analytics ™ launched a new version of ResearchPoint ™, featuring new data resources, a redesigned user interface, and more powerful search and reporting tools; Social Score, ™ a new social media data enrichment service that provides organizations insight into their supporters’ social media activities and influence; Target Analytics Principal Giving Solution, designed to help nonprofits quickly uncover potential donors who have the inclination and ability to make top-tier gifts; and Loyalty Insights and Lapsed Insights data services, designed to help nonprofits better understand their prospective donors based on behavioral segmentation.
- Fundraising –
- eTapestry ®: Users can now easily build and edit existing online forms, including ecommerce, volunteer, contact and membership forms. In addition, eTapestry Pro packages will now include Constant Contact Social Campaigns to enable nonprofits to more effectively attract and engage supporters via Facebook.
- The Raiser’s Edge ®: The launch of The Raiser’s Edge 7.92 includes The Giving Score ® , database administration operational improvements and improved de-duplication capabilities. The Raiser’s Edge mobile application, which is in beta now and will be generally available in September, provides nonprofits access to critical data on the go from any mobile device.
- Interactive – Recent enhancements to Blackbaud NetCommunity ™ help nonprofits reduce the time and effort needed to manage their websites and email communications. Blackbaud Sphere has been enhanced to improve system performance and national email campaigns for peer-to-peer event fundraisers. Luminate® Online enhancements include a new add-on feature for previewing how emails will render on all major mobile devices and desktop and browser email clients; new reports and metrics to provide insight into spam complaints and email deliverability; and expanded UK address standardization and lookup functionality for better data handling and integrity.
- Arts and Culture – Altru® all-in-one museum management software has hit a milestone of 125 clients. Altru Community recently launched as a collaborative online community for arts and cultural organizations to network, and share insights and best practices.
- K-12 Education – BrightArrow integration with The Education Edge ™ helps K-12 schools send out notifications to families through text, email and autodial in the case of school closings or emergencies. Online Campus Community ™ upgrades include mobile design capabilities to ensure schools can easily provide mobile-ready sites.
- Financial – Blackbaud and Social Solutions are partnering to provide local United Way chapters with a powerful new set of tools to measure collective impact that correlates services provided with outcomes achieved. Through this pilot program, participating organizations will be able to attract additional funding, measure change and relate their efforts to outcomes. In addition, Blackbaud recently launched a new CPA Referral Program and financial benchmarking service.
- Services – Implementation methodologies for The Raiser’s Edge, The Financial Edge ™ and Blackbaud NetCommunity Spark have been simplified, reducing costs and the amount of time taken to go live. In addition, Guide Creative launched as a full-service creative agency exclusively for nonprofits, and Blackbaud Works launched as a service for nonprofits needing outsourced personnel resources for The Raiser’s Edge.
- Training – Training Central was recently launched to help better serve customers’ training needs. Training Central offers a simple, dynamic and prescriptive way for Blackbaud customers to find and consume training in one centralized location.
Blackbaud Hits Key Milestones To Further Equip Nonprofits For Today’s Challenges
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.