Conference call scheduled later today, August 9, 2012 at 9:00 am ET ( 4:00 pm Israel time). On the call, Shlomo Shamir, Chairman of the Board, Avi Cohen, CEO, Itzhak Zion, CFO, and Lior Rival, VP Sales and Marketing, will review and discuss the results and will be available to answer investor questions.
To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your calls at least 10 minutes before the conference call commences. If you are unable to connect using the toll-free numbers, please try the international dial-in number.
US Dial-in Number: 1-888-281-1167 UK Dial-in Number: 0-800-917-9141 Israel Dial-in Number: 03-918-0644 International Dial-in Number: +972-3-918-0644 at 9:00 am Eastern Time; 6:00 am Pacific Time; 2:00 pm UK Time; 4:00 pm Israel Time
ReplayA replay of the call will be available from the day after the call. A link to the replay will be accessible from RRsat's website at http://www.rrsat.com . In addition, a telephone replay will be available for two days following the call. To access the telephone replay dial one of the following numbers: 1-888-295-2634 (US) and +972 3-925-5921 (International). Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures In addition to the GAAP results included in this press release, RRsat has also included non-GAAP measurements of results. RRsat uses three financial measures, adjusted net income, adjusted net income per share and adjusted EBITDA, which are non-GAAP financial measures. RRsat believes that these non-GAAP financial measures are principal indicators of the operating and financial performance of its business. We have provided these non-GAAP measurements to help investors better understand our core operating performance and enhance comparisons of core operating performance from period to period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV