PROVIDENCE, R.I., Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- United Natural Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNFI) (the "Company") today announced that Steven Spinner, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Mark Shamber, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, are scheduled to present at the Canaccord Genuity 32nd Annual Growth Conference in Boston, MA on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at approximately 2:00 pm ET.
The presentation will be available to interested parties via a live audio webcast. The webcast can be found via the "Investor Overview" link on the Company's website at www.unfi.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived online for 30 days.
About United Natural FoodsUnited Natural Foods, Inc. ( http://www.unfi.com ) carries and distributes more than 60,000 products to more than 23,000 customer locations throughout the United States and Canada. The Company serves a wide variety of retail formats including conventional supermarket chains, natural product superstores, independent retail operators and the food service channel. United Natural Foods, Inc. was ranked by Fortune in 2006 – 2010 and 2012 as one of its "Most Admired Companies," winner of the Supermarket News 2008 Sustainability Excellence Award, recognized by the Nutrition Business Journal for its 2009 Environment and Sustainability Award and chosen by Food Logistics Magazine as one of its 2012 Top 20 Green Providers.
For more information on United Natural Foods, Inc., visit the Company's website at www.unfi.com.SOURCE United Natural Foods, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV