CINCINNATI, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV), a leading provider of payment processing services and related technology solutions for merchants and financial institutions of all sizes, announces the introduction of its new mobile payment app Vantiv Mobile Accept. The simple to use, yet powerful app enables any merchant to bring Vantiv's powerful payment engine to the palm of their hand, wherever they go. Merchants can use Vantiv Mobile Accept on their mobile devices to quickly and securely swipe any U.S. issued credit, debit or prepaid card for transaction processing. This innovative solution was built upon Vantiv's 40 years of payment processing experience, serving more than 400,000 merchant locations and $426 billion in annual transaction volume and backed by Vantiv's world class 24/7 customer service support.
"Vantiv's intuitive and powerful approach to mobile payment processing is an extension of our core services backed by the great support customers expect from Vantiv," said Bill Weingart, Chief Product Officer at Vantiv. "We are extremely excited to offer Vantiv Mobile Accept and believe this is a product our merchants will find both valuable and simple to use to grow their business."
Vantiv Mobile Accept is ideal for any small to mid-sized merchant in retail or consumer services or any merchant with a need to process transactions on a mobile device. It offers several benefits including:
- Encrypted device reads up to two tracks of information with a single swipe in either direction, providing superior security and reading performance
- Dedicated customer service support available to handle inquiries by phone and email
- User-friendly interface allows merchants to easily email receipts, review previous transactions and credit or void transactions
- Trusted & powerful payment processing platform
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV