- Earnings per diluted share were $0.52, an increase of 8.3% compared to fiscal second quarter 2011 adjusted earnings per diluted share of $0.48. On a GAAP basis, fiscal second quarter 2011 earnings per diluted share were $0.44. (See Schedule I)
- Total revenues increased 3.7% to $223.7 million; Company-owned comparable restaurant net revenues increased 0.8%
- Restaurant-level operating profit margin increased to 21.1% from 20.8% in the same period last year (See Schedule II)
- The Company opened one Red Robin’s Burger Works ® and acquired one franchised restaurant.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Reports Results For The Fiscal Second Quarter Ended July 8, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.