- Earnings per diluted share were $0.52, an increase of 8.3% compared to fiscal second quarter 2011 adjusted earnings per diluted share of $0.48. On a GAAP basis, fiscal second quarter 2011 earnings per diluted share were $0.44. (See Schedule I)
- Total revenues increased 3.7% to $223.7 million; Company-owned comparable restaurant net revenues increased 0.8%
- Restaurant-level operating profit margin increased to 21.1% from 20.8% in the same period last year (See Schedule II)
- The Company opened one Red Robin’s Burger Works ® and acquired one franchised restaurant.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Reports Results For The Fiscal Second Quarter Ended July 8, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.