- IDT Energy added 20,000 net new meters during 2Q12
- Revenues of $42.8 million - a 10.6% increase compared to 2Q11
- Gross profit of $11.6 million – an 18.7% increase compared to 2Q11
- SG&A expenses of $13.0 million - a 54.2% increase compared to 2Q11 reflecting significant additional gross customer acquisition costs
- Loss from operations of $5.0 million – compared to an operating loss of $2.6 million in 2Q11
- Loss per diluted share of $0.15 - compared to a loss of $0.11 in 2Q11
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $0.1 million – compared to $5.4 million in 2Q11
Genie Energy Ltd. Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.